Children need to feel safe to learn and grow. Parents need to trust that their children are safe in order to have a stress-free and productive work experience.
The health and safety of the children entrusted to our care is our number one concern. Our safety policies ensure an environment where your child can learn and grow:
- Cameras in the entryway and hallways that are monitored in the administrative office
- Safe, secure and private access to the center
- Bathrooms designed for age-appropriate use
- Separate classrooms that have been specifically designed for infants, toddlers and preschoolers
- Spacious, fenced-in playground
- All Staff are trained in Pediatric first-aid and CPR